torsdag 9 april 2009

Todays text is going to be in english. It's an brilliant idea from my friend jessica. I hope she don't mind I borrow it (A)

This week has been totaly amazing. Actually i havn't been doing anything unusual. Of course , I have to point that it's Easter holiday. I don't know who the brave person that decided all kids to be free for a week are, even though the reason that we are celebrating easter just last for a couple of days. But enough about that.

Just because i don't want you to strain your brains to much , I'm gonna make list of things that I've done. ( OKEY, that I have a candy egg waiting for me might be a reson, but just a small one!)

  • Met a lot of friends ( as usual, a much-appreciated thing to do )
  • Ride ( I have to thank Emma and Hugo for that point )
  • Celebrate a friend who has turned to 17 ( just a year,, just a year ;D )
  • Slept ( A lot and a lot )
  • I've trained ( At a training-camp, very very very funny! )

I'm sure that I have done a lot more things, but the candy is waiti...I mean, your are gonna be to tired of my english...

Happy Easter, tout le monde!

Inga kommentarer: